About Career Story Project
Start writing the final chapter of your career story so you get the ending you want.
Reaching your full potential is directly proportionate to your ability to clarify, communicate, and achieve your career vision.
The Career Story Project helps you make a plan that considers all of your unique skills, talents, and strengths.
We do that through our in-depth leadership coaching, our proven step-by-step process based on our customized methodology. And our encouraging accountability and trusted guidance.
“Karen has the ability to instill a sense of logic into big picture goals which helps me focus and achieve strategic results. Every session is a worthwhile investment.”
Allan Crandlemire, retired CEO of Efficiency Nova Scotia
“Working with Karen has changed how I lead and improved the collaboration, performance and motivation within my team and throughout my organization.”
Kim Blanchette, VP & GM, Argyle, Western Region
“Karen has a sensibility combined with an edge of risk taking that will illuminate your leadership excellence.”
Terrill Welch, Past President of the International Coach Federation, Vancouver, BC, author, artist and coach for women leaders
About Career Story Project’s Founder
Karen Kelloway is a Certified Executive Coach through Royal Roads University and holds a Bachelor of Public Relations through Mount Saint Vincent University.
She’s also a speaker and author of NAIL IT! Six Steps to Transform Your Career which is a book and an online course for professionals wanting to take ownership of their career paths.
Karen lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with her husband, Stephen, two children (Tristan and Gabrielle) and their fluffy black and white Havanese dog, Chewie. Whenever she’s not coaching leaders (or watching her kids soccer games and horse riding lessons), she is happily writing fiction.
- Core Strengths® Certified Facilitator
- Certified Canfield Trainer, the Success Principles™
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI® certified Level II practitioner Psychometrics Canada Ltd.)
- Level 2 Legacy Leadership® facilitator through Coachworks International
- Program lead for my trademarked NAIL IT!® Career Management Workshops & Seminars
- Certiﬁed Executive Coach, Royal Roads University, British Columbia and Professional Certified Coach (PCC) the International Coach Federation
- Bachelor of Public Relations, Mount Saint Vincent University, Nova Scotia